Finance and Accounting
Sophisticated businesses have sophisticated finance and accounting. Our Financial Engineering consultants include some of the smartest and experienced in the industry. Our advisory services pertain to major business events including, initial public offering (IPOs), merger, acquisition, divestiture and joint venture, as well as specific technical assistance:
- Asset backed securities
- Conversion of US GAAP to IFRS
- Corporate valuation
- Credit and leasing
- Debt and equity market analysis
- Derivative accounting
- Fair value accounting
- Financial engineering
- Hedge accounting
- OECD and USA tax transfer pricing compliance
- Preparation of public financial statement package for SEC reporting
As part of the 2nd line of defense in Enterprise Risk Management, we can help conduct risk assessments in the following areas, identify areas for improvement and develop detailed documentation including policies, procedures and standards. In addition we are experts in conducting management testing to ensure the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls:
- Risk assessments in all areas of Information Technology including:
- Application development and deployment
- Cloud security
- Cybersecurity assessments
- Disaster Recovery
- Network infrastructure
- Vendor Management
- Banking industry operational risk assessments relating to:
- Retail banking services including mortgage, loans, deposits and checking accounts.
- Business banking operations including start-up loans, collecting deposits and investments.
- Insurance Operations risk assessment relating to:
- Claims consulting
- Underwriting and operations
- Workers’ compensation
- Warranty and service contract consulting.
- SOC for Cybersecurity
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) new cybersecurity risk management program
- Independent examination report
If you are looking for relief from the headache and cost of burdensome legislative and regulatory compliance, look no further.
Bottom Line Consulting, the premier choice in business process analysis and integrated control testing, is best suited to be your first choice for complying with complex regulatory, audit and reporting requirements.
- AML (Anti-Money Money Laundering)
- Audits of all financial services operations.
- Banking and Insurance industry regulatory compliance audits
- BASEL I, II, III Accord (Basel Committee on Bank Supervision)
- BSA (Bank Secrecy Act)
- Cloud audits in compliance to Cloud Security Assessment (CSA) of Security Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) services.
- Cybersecurity audits in compliance to PCI and ISO standards.
- Financial Fraud Management
- GDPR 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation)
- ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting)
- IT General Controls (ITGC)
- KYC (Know Your Customer)
- KYCC (Know Your Customer’s Customer)
- NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR Section 16)
- OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
- Sarbanes Oxley audits including IT and Financial components.
- Service and Organization Controls (SOC1, 2 & 3) audits.
- Technology audits of database, network infrastructure and application development.