Are you ready for upward mobility?
Are you ready to assume broad responsibility and apply good judgment?
Are you ready to go places, literally?
Bottom Line Consulting is always looking for highly skilled individuals ready to make a difference. We offer a fast-paced work environment that promotes teamwork, creative ideas, and the ultimate in professional fulfillment. Come grow your career as we continue to increase our professional size and strength.
Because our consulting projects are complex and the individuals with whom we interact are senior and executive management, Bottom Line Consulting seeks only the best-qualified candidates for our staff.
Desired skills include applying detailed thinking and quantitative analysis, excellent oral and written communications, strong project management skills, and the ability to provide service delivery. Ability to travel in the U.S. and abroad is a requirement.
Bottom Line Consulting provides upward mobility, and rewards professional achievement. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and value the diversity of our workforce.
Our immediate needs include:
- Account Manager (Project Management and Service Delivery)
- Accountants and Financial Engineers
- Business Process Analyst (Ph.D. or MBA preferred)
- Information Technology Business Analysts
- Information Technology Project Managers (Infrastructure and Applications)
- Internal Auditor or Specialist (CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA designations preferred)
- Investment Banker (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Supply Chain Analyst (World Economic Market, Import and Export Logistics)
- Tax Attorney (Corporate Bankruptcy, Restructuring)
We welcome your interest.
If you feel you are ready for the professional challenge and rewards of the management consulting services industry, please email us your resume today.